Health, Safety, Environment And Quality
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are core values for Petrotec. Our objective is to meet or exceed the expectations of regulators, customers and our own internal standards. Beyond compliance, we are committed to continuous improvement to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction, maintain a healthy and safe environment, prevent sources of pollution, conserve natural resources and maintain ethical standards in all aspect of our business. To achieve the company’s set objectives. Petrotec shall perform the following initiatives:
- Make continuous efforts to achieve the very best quality in all our products and services we offer by identifying and conforming to the needs of our customers.
- System and process innovation to enhance productivity and quality.
- Training employees to understand, implement and maintain the company’s QHSE policy by following documented procedures, processes and policies.
- Apply our technical skills to all QHSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services.
- Compliance to all applicable legal obligations and other requirements on QHSE matters.
- Prevent incidents, injuries and illness by promotion of QHSE and providing a safe working environment
- Provide training services ‘fit for purpose’ in partnership with quality training providers.
- Pollution prevention and implementation of natural resource conservation.
- Strive to ensure that the business partners adhere and maintain humane and environmental practices.
- Maintain high levels of ethical standards for our customers, principals and employees
- Continuously review and update our QHSE corporate policy, integrated management system, objectives and targets to ensure suitability and revise as required.
Implementing our QHSE Policy is a line responsibility of personnel from senior management to all employees of Petrotec Group, its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures, to commit themselves fully to the goals and objectives by following integrated management system (QMS, OHSMS. EMS) at all times and to take the necessary precautions to achieve customer satisfaction, provide appropriate levels of safety to protect all employees, their colleagues, visitors, company assets and the environment. QHSE professionals will act as a catalyst to ensure that all personnel fulfil their responsibilities voluntarily. Employees have the right to stop the work if they feel the working environment is unsafe.
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001: 2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
Please visit TRACE site in order to search for business partners that have completed TRACE certified due diligence and to request a copy of our due diligence report. https://tpms.traceinternational.org
Please click on “View Intermediary Directory”
Enter Company Name as Petroleum Technology Co and TRACE certification ID as TC4093-2241 .
For Q-FAB subsidiary: Company Name as Qatar Welding and Fabrication Supplies (Q-FAB) and TRACE certification ID as TC4092-2330 .